Friday, November 09, 2007

Being lonely

In the last couple of days I am living in that strange feeling of life. I am happy at home, everything is fine at work, my parents are here and are taking care of me. But something is missing inside.
Two nights ago when I was driving back home, in that bad traffic, I was thinking how badly I need to have a friend to talk to. It is very sad every time I go through my cell phone list I see no name that buzz......
The only regret I have from emmigation is the fact that I lost my friends. May be "lost" is not the right word. I am in regular contact with most of them. The point is that we are not that close anymore, and with this time difference I can't even call them when I want.
Tough life......................................!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.webstats4u.com/s?id=4087915