Sunday, September 23, 2007

Why these things happen?

It is Sunday afternoon. I am sitting in my living room, looking to the view we have to the Santa Monica Mountain. I really love this home. What amazes me the most is that this home is really old and needs lot of renovation work, nevertheless, I like it that much as this is a brand new home. It is just so relaxing and so peaceful. I guess the former families that used to live here, left a great positive energy in this home.
Just sitting here and thinking why not everybody can be this happy? It is now about 5 days that I got a bad news from a very dear friend of mine. She was so upset, and so sad to find out that her husband was not faithful to her. She said how she found out that he was in regular contacts with his former Fiancée. I ask her that it may be just a normal contact and she shouldn’t be worry. Especially because the other woman is living in another country. But she said they had a conversation sometime ago in this matter, and that she had expressed her feeling before. She said he promised to keep the communication at the lowest possible level, like just cards for Birthdays, and so…Now she found series of letters, ‘Happy Thanksgiving day’, ‘Happy Independence day’, ‘Thank you notes’, and above all there was a letter in which she see that he sent a post card to his former Fiancée right on the day that was his first anniversary with my friend. This really blew her off. She was just sick and crying all the time. I didn’t know what to tell her. Tried to comfort her little bit, but she was really really sick. She contacted a family therapist, but she didn’t help that much. Just said, Oh ya. These types of relations are not very well accepted in the marriage, and that she supposed to talk to her husband about it. But she was too upset to talk about it.
I keep thinking how is those men (This type of them, not all) keep the right for themselves to do so. How would he feel if he would find out that his wife is in contact with another man?
I really feel sorry for her, and am wondering how I can help her. What do you think?

1 Comments:

Blogger bijan said...

Hello Chakameh! I'm sorry; I'm not too good in this department (marriage advice!) Well, I have my opinion, but I should keep it to myself. Oh well, now that you ask, I think it’s better that she found out now! I could have offered more, if I had known of their marriage dynamics (how old they are, how many years they’ve been married, how many kids, how old, & etc…) Anyhow, I sympathize with her, but like I said, there is more to the story and I’m not sure what else to add, if any! Btw, thanks for the “book” thing and I will get back to you on that soon. Hope you are doing fine in your newly found haven ;)

21:25  

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.webstats4u.com/s?id=4087915