Friday, June 15, 2007

HOOORRRAAAYYYYYY

Hooray!! Hooray!! Hoorraaaayyyy.......................
I have lots of good news. One after the other good things happened. And God knows how much we needed the good news. Amir and I were so tired of seeing bad people, and then we met some nice ones, and the whole life started smiling :-)) as we were.....
I need to write about them in Persian. So, till I get a chance to use my laptop at home, I wish you all the bests, and please when you visit here, don't forget to write me a couple of words. I love hearing from you here.

Love you all..

3 Comments:

Blogger bijan said...

Hi Chakameh!

Same here, I'm tired of hateful people. I'm really trying hard now to distance myself from "Mean" and wired people. Too bad, some are my supposedly "LOVED ONES!" I can't wait to hear your story. Actually, my most current Blog (My Immortal song by EvaneEscense) is aimed at close sibling of mine! What a pity! (A SYMBOLIC gesture.) Although, on the surface we are supposed to be civil to each other & , there is too much poisonous aura aimed at me.

Although, as a result of a recent "Fight" between us, she declared she wants nothing to do with me, she seemed to be too obsessed with me and she will not STOP hurting and bad mouthing me behind my back!

Bijan ;)

00:47  
Blogger bijan said...

Hi there again! What's up with everyone? Is t just me or "Its' Summer Time?" and everyone is outdoors & NO MORE BLOGGINGs FOR A WHILE! I Guess it's all good & hope you're doing well to ;)
Summer Time, one of the 'Oldies, but Goodies', performed by Ella Fitzgerlad & Louis Armstrong (way back then!) It's an old favorite of most older Americans (even some Europeans.) Hope you'll enjoy it as well. (bijan aka:socalpersian)

23:40  
Blogger bijan said...

Hi! Long time, No Hear! It must be Summer Time... & everyone is perhaps into OUTDOORs activities, which reminds me of this song:
Summer Time, one of the 'very oldies, but goodies', performed by Ella Fitzgerlad & Louis Armstrong. It's an old favorite of all older Americans (even some Europeans too.) Hope you'll enjoy it as well.
(socalpersian aka:bijan :)

23:55  

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.webstats4u.com/s?id=4087915