Wednesday, August 02, 2006

War

War brings me the memories of losing my classmates in bombardments, losing my father’s friends so-called uncles who were first ranked pilots, somewhere that nobody even knows where their bodies are.
War reminds me of those days of terror and uncertainty.
Children of war are the same. War is the only thing,which does not recognize religion, age, race... It recognizes nothing. War just takes away what you have. What everyone has.
Lebanon is in war. See the video and sign the petition if you like.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amir said...

very nice note my dear. I am sure many people can relate to that.
There are not many war lover in the world but unfortunately only a few is enough to start the fire...

17:16  

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.webstats4u.com/s?id=4087915