Friday, June 30, 2006

Food Coma :-)

This post is a kind of personal, but I had such a busy week that I can't help myself not to talk about it.
We were waiting for 2 visitors from Albany, NY, last Wednesday, that we realized they can't make it. Yestrerday then, we tried to meet them in the airport, as this would be our last chance. Guess what? The plane was delayed for two hours and we couldn't stay longer.
AND, finally today I had a chance to have lunch with them. Only this time, four more people were there, it was so hot in L.A., and I had that much persian food (Kabab Barg va Kabab koobideh with salad) that I can't even think of working now.
Well, the good thing is that we are going to see Horseback riding race this afternoon and I am all excited about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.webstats4u.com/s?id=4087915