Tuesday, June 27, 2006

It is 11:22 and I am at NGI. Being tired of Real-time PCRs and calculations, I have decided to give myself a break and drop some lines for my brain sake.
Today when I arrived here , there was a red T-shirt with the world-cup logo, a gift from Jeff, which made me super energetic. It was good enough to compensate the fog and bad weather and sure enough to give me more energy for the rest of my week.
I am still wondering who will read my notes?
Almost every day I look in the internet for my older friend and try to write them when I find them and I am wondering will any of my friends search for me on the web? Some years ago, a very nice and old friend of mine from the Beheshtaein High School found my e.mail address and wrote me. Oh, such an amazing moment it was. I was in Vienna and when I got that mail it was like the whole world smiled at me.
I wish all my friends are doing well, anywhere they are and whatever they're doing :-**

1 Comments:

Blogger Amir said...

I am sure they think of you even if they can't write.
Not many people take initiative to stay in touch, it takes some effort.
By the way I look at your site every day and enjoy your cool poems etc…
:0)***
A

11:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.webstats4u.com/s?id=4087915