Monday, September 18, 2006

It is a while since my last post. Not that anyone is waiting for me to write anything. It is just a sign for myself to see how far I am standing from the normal life. Days come and go so fast. Unbelievable. I feel like we are just living it. Amir and I really try hard to keep it up, but Oh well.
We have been in San Diego two weeks ago and I wanted to talk about it. I met very nice people and there were so many things to write, but now I don’t feel like it any more.
Then later that week I wanted to prepare a short paper about the benefits of Biotechnology-related Seminars in Iran. I gathered some information through the web and prepare the preliminary draft. Then I thought it is good to write an e.mail to my friends and co-workers (Ex-co workers) who live in different parts of the world and ask what they think. This way I would include their point of views in my paper. Believe it or not, I wrote to more than 50 person and got answers from 2.
One was from my former Professor in Iran, that I really appreciate his answer. I actually appreciate the time he spent to write me. The other was from another professor that I met just once in Belgium, Sep 2000.
This made me believe why we never go ahead in Iran. Level of collaboration is ZERO.
Well, I never finished that paper, mainly because I got sick that week and I was too busy catching up with my 12 hour work / day. But nevertheless even now when I think about not being responded from those that I consider as “friend” makes me feel so sorry for myself.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amir said...

Never feel sorry my dear; it was just a test to show those who care and those who don't. It is good to know that.
You will have lot of productive days ahead of you collaborating with those who care, and there is more pleasure in that...
Cheers
A

19:44  

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://www.webstats4u.com/s?id=4087915